Главная страница

Nazran

Ученица 6 «а» класса – Гарданова Рукият Магомедовна.
Учитель – Майсигова Жанетта Малсаговна.
СОШ № 1 с. п. Барсуки

Nazran is one of the biggest cities of the Ingushetia. The city was the capital of Ingushetia until 2000, when the capital was moved to the purpose-built city Magas located 4 km from Nazran. Ingush called Nazran "Nana-Na′sare" – mother Nazran.
Official established Nazran is 1781. For the first time in an official document mentions Nazran 5 June 1810. 22 August 1810 in Vladikavkaz, representatives of six genera in Nazran, signed the Act of accession Nazran society in Russian citizenship. This fall was laid Nazran Redoubt. In 1817, 1832 and 1842 fortress was rebuilt and strengthened. In 1868, established first in Ingushetia secular institution – Nazran Hill School. In Nazran is several tens of historical and cultural monuments. This parking and shops of the stone age, barrows and other funeral buildings of different eras, town and village, shafts and ditches of koban and Alan periods, the mausoleum of Borg-Kash early 15th century, the beginning of the 19th century Russian fortress, ruins of the Tower Ovlurga beginning 19th century monuments dedicated to the political, public and religious figures, soldiers who died during the second World War Memorial to the victims of political repressions. Symbol of Nazran is Acacia.


Новости

02.07.2018
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
подробнее


28.06.2018
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
подробнее


22.06.2018
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
подробнее


18.06.2018
Семинар во Владикавказе
подробнее


28.05.2018
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
подробнее


Все новости
Подписка на новости  
Новости IYAZYKI
▲ Наверх
        2005 — 2016 © Издательство "Просвещение"         Тел.: +7 495 789-30-40     Разработка Metric