Главная страница

Chita, Shumov Br. Palace

Sapina Svetlana Igorevna
School № 49 specializing in English, Form 10 B
English teacher
Inkina Nina Semyonovna

This Palace was built by partnership, which was created to be the merchants and gold-industrialists-brothers Shumov. The construction started in 1913 and in 1915 it was built in the form in which we can see the palace every day in Lenin Street.
This Palace is the most beautiful and wonderful building in the city and located in centre of Chita. The building is completely unusual for our city and there are rumors that the building projectwas bought by one of the brothers in Paris at the World Exhibition. In addition very few people knowsthat the project of the Palace was created by the main architect of Chita.Mosashvili Georgy Stepanovich was highly praised at the World Exhibition in Paris. The photo of the Palace occupied the central part of the exhibition.This Palace was intended for accommodationof city public meetings and became a center of cultural and business life of the city and the region.The building is richly decorated with ornaments and moldings and this Palace is more suitable for the streets of old European cities than in Siberia. So, nowadays FSB placed in this building.


Новости

02.07.2018
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
подробнее


28.06.2018
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
подробнее


22.06.2018
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
подробнее


18.06.2018
Семинар во Владикавказе
подробнее


28.05.2018
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
подробнее


Все новости
Подписка на новости  
Новости IYAZYKI
▲ Наверх
        2005 — 2016 © Издательство "Просвещение"         Тел.: +7 495 789-30-40     Разработка Metric