The history and development of the city Dolgoprudny
Колесник Ольга Григорьевна
учитель английского языка
АОУ СОШ №14 г.Долгопрудного
Dolgoprudny is located along Dmitrov Highway 10 km. from the capital of Russia. It is a city of regional subordination to the Moscow region. The first chronicles mention of the land Dolgoprudny appeared in the 16th century. The settlement began in 1931 near the railway station Dolgoprudnaya. From the first day the city became one of the scientific and industrial centers of the suburbs. In 1937 there was opened a granite factory, which produced a facing material for the objects of the Moscow Canal. Today the plant is known as the Moscow stone processing plant. In the same year was made a world record for nonstop flight on the airship on the route Moscow - Novgorod - Belozersk - Bitter - Rostov - Bryansk - Kursk - Voronezh - Penza - Moscow for 130 hours and 27 minutes.
During World War II activities of enterprises Dolgoprudny was transferred to the defense industry. Manufacturing plant in 1941 had been evacuated, and all the men went to fight in front of Moscow's Fourth Infantry Division. 13 residents of the city for his services in the fight against the Nazis became Heroes of Soviet Union.
After the war, in 1946, in Dolgoprudny was opened Physics and Engineering Faculty, which is 5 years later acquired the status of an independent school – Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT). In 1967, the Institute received the Order of Red Banner of Labor, and in 1995 it was appointed as State University. It is interesting to know, that the winners of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2010 Konstantin Novoselov and Alexander Geim were graduated from MIPT. All people of our city are very proud of this fact. Welcome to our City!
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki