The Chapel of St. Nicholas
Рыбакова Екатерина 7а класс МБОУ «Гимназия №5»,
Новосибирск, учитель Соболева Екатерина Алексеевна
Despite Novosibirsk is very young, it has a lot of places of interest. One of the most beautiful and amazing places is the Chapel of St. Nicholas. The Chapel of St. Nicholas is situated on Krasny Avenue, right in the center of Novosibirsk, near Lenin Square. According to the legend this place was the center of Russian Empire. Building of the Chapel of St. Nicholas was started in Novonikolaevsk- this was a name of Novosibirsk at that time on the 20th of July 1914.
Russian Emperor Nicholas II had a Patron Saint Nicholas Wonderworker. The Chapel was named after him. Many people didn’t like this Chapel during the USSR times.
That is why it was destroyed in 1929. Then monument to the worker was built there. In some time this monument was changed on the monument to Stalin. However the Chapel was reconstructed with the help of photos when Novosibirsk Celebrated it’s 100th birthday. Now this Chapel is the symbol of Novosibirsk and Novosibirsk region. It is one of the most famous tourist attractions. Some people believe that it’s the geographical center of Russia. It is popular not only among tourists but also among just married. When they marry they always go there and take photos there.
It is a very beautiful place!
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki