The monument to K. K. Grot in Saint-Petersburg
Ученики 4А класса: Артамонов Витя, Барановская Лиза,
Беляков Дима, Иванов Гриша, Ищенкова Арина, Молчанов Максим
Учитель: Ольга Юрьевна Кацап
Государственное специальное (коррекционное) образовательное
учреждение для обучающихся, воспитанников
с ограниченными возможностями здоровья специальная (коррекционная)
общеобразовательная школа-интернат № 1 имени К.К.Грота
Красногвардейского района Санкт-Петербурга
Работа была выполнена незрячими учениками 4 класса школы-интерната им. К.Грота и написана рельефно-точечным шрифтом Брайля
People know lots of monuments in Saint-Petersburg. Many tourists see them every year. We want to tell you about a very small monument. It is not well-known and tourists don’t come to see it, but we love it very much. It is the monument to Konstantin Grot. It is in front of our school – Saint-Petersburg boarding school for the blind children named after K. Grot.
Konstantin Grot was born in 1815. He was a student at the Liceum, like Pushkin. After that he worked in many different offices. He was a governor of Samara. In that time Russia had a war with Turkey. Many soldiers became blind and K. Grot wanted to help them. He wanted to help blind children, too. So he went to Europe. He visited Italy, Germany, Austria and France. Grot learned how to teach the blind. Now he knew the Braille alphabet. In 1881 Konstantin Grot opened a small school for the blind. He had only 10 pupils. In 1889 he opened a bigger school for 120 pupils. He did a lot for the blind.
When Konstantin Grot died, people wanted to make a monument to him. All the people in Russia gave money for it. Mark Antokolsky was the author of the monument. He lived in Paris. He was very ill when he started his work. He made only the sculpture of a girl with a book. He died and his students finished the monument.
The girl was a real student of our school. Her name was Elena Supsè. And the book in her hands is a real book with stories for children. It was the first book in Russia for blind children. The monument is 3 m tall. In 1888 people put the monument near the school for the blind. When the school moved to another place in 1963, the monument moved with it, too.
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki