Komsomolsk-on-Amur, interesting facts
Кирилл Софрин 6 класс
Учитель Бобкова Лариса Михайловна
МОУ СОШ № 32
Кириллу 12 лет, он является победителем городской олимпиады по английскому языку, увлекается историей родного города
Our town justifiably called the town of the young. It was bult by young men and women on the place where a small village Permskoye once stood. Komsomolsk-on-Amur was officially founded on June 12, 1932. This year we are going to celebrate the eightieth anniversary of our town. It is situated on the left bank of the Amur River. The town has short but bright history. It was named after the Komsomol members, young people who came from St.Petersburg, Nizhniy Novgorod, Moskow and other cities and towns to build it. On 12 May, 1932 they arrived on the left shore of the Amur.They were met by silent taiga. The memorial stone was set on the place where the first builders landed. There is an inscription on it “On 10May, 1932 the first Komsomol members landed here –builders of the town”
There are many places of interest in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. The memorial complex “Native Sons of Komsomolsk” is worth visiting. It is situated on the bank of the Amur. There is a huge square where three white steles stand, directed towards the sky. The sculptures of five-meter heads of soldiers of different troops occupy a big part of the square. The memorial complex was founded in 1972 to symbolize the heroism of native Komsomolsk men and women fallen in defense of the motherland during World War II.
Now Komsomolsk-on-Amur is an important industial town in the Far East. There are big plants and factories in it.They produce a lot of things for our counry. We are proud of our town.
Если Вам понравилась эта работа, Вы можете рассказать о ней своим друзьям:
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki