Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Я, преподаватель английского языка МОУ – гимназия №1 г.Клина , Московская область, Бакланова Светлана Игоревна, с учащимися 10 Б класса Перминовой Ольгой и Сибиревой Софьей решили принять участие в данном проекте в целях привития учащимся любви к родному краю и ввиду того, что их интерес к иностранному языку ( английскому) и истории объединен в Вашем проекте.
Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is the oldest building of Klin. Three-apse temple, built of brick, topped by a head light on a massive drum, decorated with triangular pediments, has rare three fold symmetric shape facades, low angular compartments (vertical side walls) topped with triangular pediments small.
As we learn from manuscripts the previous wooden church built in 1380 was consumed by fire. The construction of the new stone one is associated with a tragic chapter in the history of the city. Ivan the Terrible with his oprichniki visited Klin on his way to Novgorod which he wanted to "humble".People presented him with an offering of bread and salt. But after leaving Klin he left hundreds dead opponents. The first stone church in memory of victims presumably was erected in the 16th century with numerous additions and remodelling. Until the mid-18th century, it served as the Cathedral church of the Dormition Monastery , abolished in 1764. In the 19th century the church was rebuilt in the style of classicism, it was added to the refectory, bell tower and portico with a colonnade. The church was an almshouse, contained on private donations.
In 1930 the temple was closed,the bell tower was exploded. In 1937 the temple was turned into a salt warehouse. In 1938 the hospital was built on its territory. In the 1960s architect Sveshnikov began a major restoration of the temple. He removed refectory part, porticos, "freeing up" the 16th century church from the later additions. But the interior of the church was destroyed, frescoes dissapeared. In such a state monument of Russian architecture of the 16th century (republic) in 1992 was transferred to the ROC. Currently, the temple is completely renovated.
Если Вам понравилась эта работа, Вы можете рассказать о ней своим друзьям:
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki