Some Historical Facts about Nazarovo
Основина Анастасия Александровна
The town Nazarovo is situated on the left bank of the river Chulym. The town was called by the name of the first settler, Nazariy Patucov. He was free Kazak. It isn’t famous for everybody that Nazarovo was country. In 1961 Nazarovo became town. At the beginning of 1860 there were 1860 citizens. Now there are about 53000 citizens.
In 1928 there was the first silent film. In 1939 there was sound film. And now there is a cinema “Yubileyny”. On the 6th April of 1932 the first number of region newspaper «Udarnik pyatiletki» was published. Now there are four newspapers. They are “The Nazarovskii courier”, “The Tochnoye Vremya”, “The Business portal”, “The Ecran-Inform Region”.
In 2011 town Nazarovo was cultural capital of Krasnoyarya. At this time the avenue of coal-mining workers was open. In the town there are two mane plants. They are coal-mining and power plants. After the World War 2 the coal-mining was began to worked. In 1955 Nazarovo GRES was began to build. After that there building of schools and hospitals was started.
In Nazarovo there is a birch grove where there are wonderful trees - birches and there is a sport school of Olympic reserve in it. There are other places which Nazarovo is famous for.
This is our wonderful town Nazarovo!
Если Вам понравилась эта работа, Вы можете рассказать о ней своим друзьям:
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki