Лобачева Дарья Максимовна
Togliatty is a town. It is situated in the North of Zhigule. History of town is very interesting. According to the legend Taishin, one of grandsons of Kalmuck's khan Auky, christianized with name Petr in 1736 year .He addressed to Russian government to give over all Kalmuks that had croossed themself and built for them a new fortress in a good place. In a short time after this Taishin died.His widow Ann appropriated a title of a princess and she was a Head of Kalmucks.It was ordered to collect them from Volgograd and Astrakhan and to build a new fortress in 1738 year. On the bank of tributarry Kuny Vologog the first Kalmucks fortress arised. It was translated from Greek as a town of Holly Cross. This town on the Volga named after Palmiro Togliatty, the Italian communist. New town build up with blocks of floats and population live there. The town is owned to a gigant Avtovaz, the biggest producer of popular in Russia avtomobiles (Lada, Zhigule).
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki