Zlatoust, Holy Trinity Cathedral
One of the versions of the origin of the name of our city is that it was called after Saint Ioan Zlatoust. The city of Zlatoust is the only city under this name. People in Zlatoust have always respected all kinds of religions. There were many beautiful churches and chapels here. The very first church built in the new settlement was named after Three Holy Hierarchs - Basil the Great, Gregory Nazianzus and John Chrysostom - "golden mouthed", rus. Zlatoust. Holy Trinity Cathedral - Свято-Троицкий собор - was the main orthodox church in Zlatoust in 1842-1928, and it served 3000 parishioners. It was a five-domed temple 51,2 meters high. On January 28, 1928 the cathedral was closed - the building was made into museum of the local lore. In 1932 the belfry was taken down and in was destroyed by November 1933. A new church is under construction at the very site where Holy Trinity Cathedral once towered near the central square of the old part of the city. Alexander Nevsky chapel has been designed to be the entrance to the new Cathedral. Old traditions should be kept for younger generations.
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki