The Village of Nebyloye
Синицына Александра Михайловна
The village of Nebyloye on the river the Yakhroma in Vladimir region is known due to its St .Kosma's monastery of the Holy Assumption. This monastery was founded by St. Kosma of Yakhroma in the 1-st half of the 15-th century. After its foundation near the monastery a settlement appeared. Since 1473 it had belonged to the Grand Prince of Moscow Ivan Vasilyevich.
In 1624 the village of Nebyloye was granted to the monastery by the tsar Alexey Mikhailovich. Till the second half of the 17-th century all the buildings of the monastery were wooden.
In 1657 with the money, donated by the tsar Alexey Mikhailovich, the stone cathedral in the name of the Holy Assumption was built. The tomb of St. Kosma was at the southern gates of the cathedral. In the 17-th century the cathedral of the Saviour's Image - not Hand - Made was built. In the 18-19 centuries, there were few monks in the monastery, but the monastery life continued until 1923. In the 1930s many different organizations worked in the former monastery cathedrals. The monastery was looted. And the icon of the Virgin of Yakhroma, which appeared for St. Kosma miraculously, was lost. It was found later in the Moscow Kremlin Museum.
The new life of the monastery started in the 1990s. Now it attracts a lot of pilgrims and tourists. Next to the monastery on the bank of the river there is a bathing hut. Many people swim in it, receiving the cure for their diseases.
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki