Главная страница

The Boulevard ring

Антонова Анна, студентка группы 3КВ-02
ГБОУ СПО г. Москвы Технический пожарно-спасательный колледж № 57
Преподаватель – Жарова Виктория Александровна

The Boulevard ring is one of the main highways in the centre of Moscow, organizing the historical boundaries of the city. It begins in some place near the wall of the White city. At the end of XVIII century the city grew up, the wall of the White City had lost the defensive value and in 1770-1780 years it was taken apart. The wall was replaced with the boulevards: Gogolevskiy, Nikitskiy, Tverskoy, Strastnoy, Petrovskiy, Rozhdestvenskiy, Sretenskiy, Chistoprudnyy, Pokrovskiy and Yauzskiy. The length of the Boulevard ring is more than 9 kilometres and it has the form of a horseshoe. The ends of this horseshoe go out to the Moscow-river. The Boulevard ring was declared as a monument of gardens and parks art in 1978. It is still one of the favourite resting-places for walks not only for citizens but also for tourists.

Поделиться работой:


Новости

02.07.2018
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
подробнее


28.06.2018
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
подробнее


22.06.2018
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
подробнее


18.06.2018
Семинар во Владикавказе
подробнее


28.05.2018
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
подробнее


Все новости
Подписка на новости  
Новости IYAZYKI
▲ Наверх
        2005 — 2016 © Издательство "Просвещение"         Тел.: +7 495 789-30-40     Разработка Metric