Podrezkovo, Moscovskaya oblast. Our school.
Хорольская Екатерина, Лындина Екатерина, Чарней Александра,
Our school is very old. It was founded in 1874 by the initiative of a local priest named Nadezhdin. Up to 30 students studied there at that moment. They came to school from nearest settlements and villages. They were very poor and could not go to school regularly as they had to work a lot. In 1908 a new small railway station was opened and people started to build houses near the railway. A new wooden school building was presented in 1912. There were 4 classrooms and a wide hall there.
In 1938 the school was destroyed by the fire. All the books burnt. It was re-opened in 1942. It was hard time for all people and for children as well. There were not even copy-books and pencils to write.
Up to 1948 our school was primary; later it became Cherkozovskaya secondary school. In 1967 a new building was built and the school was named Novopodrezkovskaya secondary school. Later, when Podrezkovo became a part of the town Himki, our school became School # 20 Himki.
We are proud that our school has such a long history!
Методические семинары в Ярославской области
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Якутске
Практико-ориентированный семинар в г. Томске
Семинар во Владикавказе
Мастер-класс для студентов ГСГУ
Новости IYAZYKIТвиты пользователя @iyazyki